I picked up a third truggy chassis early in 2018. The intent? Speed.
Now, this truggy won’t be running stock gearing. Stock motor. Stock ESC. Stock radio. Hell, not even the stock chassis. Most of it won’t be stock, is what I’m saying.
You’ll find a list of posts involving this beast at the bottom of this page.
Here are the major parts I’ve got to install (photos to come):
- Exotek Mini 8ight-T Carbon Top Plate
- Exotek Mini 8ight-T Carbon Bottom Plate
- Exotek Mini 8ight Carbon Battery Strap
- Exotek Mini 8ight-T Shorty Blocks
- Exotek Mini 8ight-T Steering Rack
- Exotek Mini 8ight-T Servo Mounts
- GPM alloy suspension arm mount (front and rear)
- GPM alloy shocks
- Losi suspension springs (hard)
- 50wt shock oil
- Lunsford “punisher” titanium turnbuckles
- Rpm rod ends (ball cup style)
- Aluminum 540 motor mount
- Hobbywing Xerun Justock Zero Spec 10.5t motor/esc combo
- Spektrum dx2e active (with speedo and telemetry)
- Robinson racing 40t 48p steel pinion
- Gens-Ace 2S 7.4V 3200mAh 60C Shorty LiPo
- Gens-Ace 3S 11.1V 1800mAh 25C LiPo
- Hot-Racing Mini e-Revo spur mod (steel 45t 48p spur) [pending]
- Traxxas bearing set (driveline) [pending]